You can add a new relay team to the Roster Athletics database from either (i) the start lists of the meet/meeting or (ii) the OVERVIEW → Relay teams on the left-hand side menu.
1. To add a new relay team from the start list, click on the Add relay teams button and then click on the Create new button.
To add a new relay team from the OVERVIEW → Relay teams in the left-hand side menu, click on the Create new relay team button.
2. You will see a Create new relay team window in both situations.
To add a new relay team, you must add the Long name, Short name and select the Country and Gender.
See where we display long and short names:
Please note: a combination of long name and gender must be unique.
3. You can also add a club or a school.
To assign a relay team to a club/school, click the edit icon and find your club/school in the Select club/school window.
For more information on how to add a new club or school, see the Add club/school guide.
4. After adding all the data, click the Save button.
5. If you have added a new relay team correctly, you will see a window with a menu containing General and Records links. The Permissions button will also appear at the bottom of the page.
Under the Records, you can edit the personal and season records of the relay team.
By clicking the Permissions button, you can add users with permission to read, edit or delete data for this relay team. For more information on adding permissions to a new user, see the Permission to edit relay guide.